Monday, November 23, 2015

About Me...

I am a highly organised, solution focused, Senior IT professional from The UK, with over 20 years of experience working with multinational organisations within the Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications & Media sector.  I have overseen the successfully delivery of a number of concurrent large-scale, complex projects as Programme Director as well as delivery of solutions as Project Manager, Senior Project Consultant and Business Analyst.  I am PRINCE2 certified to Practitioner level with training in Agile methodologies.  I have expertise in both the Strategic and Tactical Management of corporate objectives including the management of Roadmaps, Budgets & Resources.  I have extensive experience in strategising including goal setting, process improvement, change implementation & control, test & release, production support as well as stakeholder, client & vendor management.